Harley, welcome to Romance Lives Forever. I’m Kayelle Allen, author and owner of this blog. Happy to have you here! So, tell us what you love about Christmas.
Harley’s Top 10 Favorite Things About Christmas
Picking only ten things isn’t easy. There’s so much I love about the holiday season. But I’ll try to narrow it down…
1. Christmas lights – not just at my house, but I love driving around at night to see the lights in various neighborhoods. There’s a house about thirty minutes from where I live that has animated lights and their own Christmas station (the lights dance to the songs).
2. Peppermint white mochas (they’re like white chocolate dipped candy canes in a cup)
3. Singing Christmas carols (but not until closer to the middle of December)
4. Shopping for presents! (Honestly, I just love to shop. It doesn’t matter if I’m buying something for me or someone else. I always fill the Toys for Tots boxes with a few bags of stuff and buy way more than I should for my family).
5. Christmas movies (my favorite is The Spirit of Christmas and the animated Burl Ives classic movies)
6. Getting to look at a Christmas tree in the living room (especially at night when the lights are on)
7. Candy Canes – I may have a slight addiction to them. Never give me an entire box because I’ll eat one after the other until they’re gone.
8. Christmas sweaters – for the pets, not me. Yes, I’m one of those people. I get a Christmas sweater for the pug, and my huge orange tabby will even tolerate one for a little while.
9. Mailing holiday cards to my readers. I always include a few bits of swag in the hopes it brightens someone’s day.
10. Getting to eat a bunch of different desserts Christmas Eve and Christmas Day without feeling guilty about it!
Do you have a top 10 list of holiday favorites?
Patriot (Hades Abyss MC) by Harley Wylde
Genre Contemporary Holiday Romance
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R
MaryAnne — I was sixteen when I learned a hard lesson. No, it wasn’t a lesson. It was worse. Kidnapped, tortured, abused in the worst of ways… I’d thought my life was over. Until the day my knight in shining armor came to save me. Patriot. Despite how scary he looks, he has to be the kindest man I’ve ever met. He not only rescues damsels in distress, but animals too. Under that hard exterior is a heart of gold. It doesn’t matter that he’s older than me. The more I get to know him, the harder I start to fall. But why would a man like him ever want someone like me? I’m dirty. Damaged. Broken beyond repair. Or am I? After all, Christmas is a time for miracles.
Patriot — From the moment I saw her, she’s had me wrapped around her finger. I’ve done my best to chase the fear and shadows from her eyes, show her she’s safe. I’ve taken out nearly every man who ever hurt her, even if she doesn’t know it. And the two who are still standing won’t be for long. I want to see her smile. Make her laugh. What better time than Christmas to prove to her life is worth living? I’ll make it the best she’s ever had!
But there’s only one thing I want under the tree this year… MaryAnne. She deserves better. I’m no angel. I’ve killed. Lied. Stolen. And worse. I tell myself repeatedly to keep my distance… until I can’t. One taste and I know I’ll never walk away. MaryAnne is mine! And if she won’t listen to me, then maybe my whacky parrot can convince her. If there’s one thing the African Grey excels at, it’s talking when he shouldn’t.
WARNING: Patriot contains scenes of graphic violence and sexual content, bad language, and abuse. But it also has a happily-ever-after, a tiny feline terror, the most patient dog on the planet, and a bird who always has to have the last word.
Where to buy Patriot (Hades Abyss MC)
Barnes and Noble https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/patriot-harley-wylde/1138364203
Google Play https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=ksAKEAAAQBAJ
Harley Wylde Social Media
Harley Wylde is the International Bestselling Author of the Dixie Reapers MC, Devil’s Boneyard MC, and Hades Abyss MC series.
When Harley’s writing, her motto is the hotter the better — off the charts sex, commanding men, and the women who can’t deny them. If you want men who talk dirty, are sexy as hell, and take what they want, then you’ve come to the right place. She doesn’t shy away from the dangers and nastiness in the world, bringing those realities to the pages of her books, but always gives her characters a happily-ever-after and makes sure the bad guys get what they deserve.
The times Harley isn’t writing, she’s thinking up naughty things to do to her husband, drinking copious amounts of Starbucks, and reading. She loves to read and devours a book a day, sometimes more. She’s also fond of TV shows and movies from the 1980’s, as well as paranormal shows from the 1990’s to today, even though she’d much rather be reading or writing.
You can find out more about Harley or enter her monthly giveaway on her website. Be sure to join her newsletter while you’re there to learn more about discounts, signing events, and other goodies!
“Her characters are phenomenal and have a lot of depth to them. She is absolutely fantastic at writing an engaging sexy story. Harley Wylde keeps the words flowing so that you have to turn the page to see what happens next.” — All Author
Amazon Author Page https://www.amazon.com/Harley-Wylde/e/B01MAWEN6C/
Get to know Harley Wylde better by signing up for an email newsletter https://eepurl.com/gUTNaX